Warning on a box of toothpaste:
“Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center” right away.”
HOW MUCH POISON HAVE I SWALLOWED OVER THE YEARS?????
I have been SAVED by Pam’s Teethpaste! Several years ago, my mouth started “peeling”. I could not figure out why, and finally my dentist said that I was probably allergic to toothpaste! Never heard of such a thing. He recommended I brush with baking soda, and see if the peeling would stop. It did, but my mouth never felt “clean” or refreshed. I then tried many types of toothpaste…”natural” toothpaste, “sensitive” toothpaste, and the peeling reoccurred.
Pam suggested I try her “clay-based” paste for cleaning my teeth, and IT WORKED!!! It is refreshing, my mouth feels clean, and my dentist says I have the healthiest mouth he has ever seen….(in a woman my age!).
Thank you for saving me!!!
—Rebecca Stern, Tuscany Italy
“Best natural product I have tried!” Myself and children have been using Pam’s Teethpaste for a while now and we love it. It makes our mouths feel fresh, teeth and gums feel squeaky clean!!! As a mama, knowing we are not getting any toxins (including and especially fluoride) via toothpaste is important. My five year old was having cavity issues and this paste has reversed the cavities. I have tried other natural, non-toxic toothpastes and Pam’s Pearl Teethpaste is, by far, the best. -- Suzanne, East Texas